Monday, December 22, 2008

12 Days to Go

So most of you all are probably thinking..what is she talking about, Christmas will be here in 3 more days. Well...urrr raaaa ummmmm I know this man!!! However I'm still on the countdown to my vacation! Herb and I decided that this trip is out Christmas gift to one another and I'm super siked. I'm heading out today to grab a few more things but mostly ill be taking things with me that I already own. (I'm going to try hard not to over pack). I did go out over the weekend and purchase a super cute tankini for my daughter. OK please explain to me why is it that they only sell little kids bathing suits that look like they come out of Victoria Secret??? Yea...I was having issues with that. So I was happy when I found the still girly looking suit.

I'm still on the hunt for a formal dress. I think Ross is going to be my saving grace. They have several cute dresses for less than $20 so ill have to make a decision on that soon.

Now I'm about to head off to Old Navy to grab a few of their door busters for Christmas Stocking Stuffers (see...I didn't forget about Christmas)

No comments: