Monday, October 19, 2009

WOW

Wow....Its been so long since I've taken the time to update my blog.

I am once again going to try and make a conscious effort to do a lot better.



There have been so may major changes in my life since my last post.

My life has had somewhat of a two-fold curve ball thrown right it.

I say two-fold because the situation is so bitter sweet.



The Bitter:

On September 9, 2009, I lost one of the greatest loves I've ever known...My Daddy.

It was very sudden and unexpected. Thats all I can muster up for now.



The Sweet:

In August, my husband and I found out that we are expecting. Yep...this mid 30's diva is having a baby. We now know the sex but have not yet shared that information with many.



Unfortunately my daddy passed away before we found out the sex of the baby. He did get to share in the joy of knowing that he had a grand baby on the way.



I know he's watching over our family, smiling upon us, laughing at my husband and missing my mommy.



For now...ill leave with just the words. R.I.P. Daddy

No comments: